Please read the following before submitting to BGG Media.
1. I am the sole owner and copyright holder of the submission/s and have the right to allow BGG to publish my submission/s without infringing on the ownership or copyright of others; and take full responsibility thereof.
2. I understand that BGG has no control over who might read the magazine, nor have control over the amount of readers it may have and/or subsequent reactions that may or may not be caused by my submissions, so therefore, I hold BGG not liable to any or all abuse that may or may not result from reactions to my creative/literary works.
3. BGG will actively publicize the magazine whenever and wherever it sees fit, and as such I agree to not hold BGG liable for limited reactions to my submission or seek financial compensation with a wide release.
4. I will not submit anything that is not rights-free without first clearing the rights in a signed document and submitting a copy of it to BGG via fax, email, or postage
5. I understand that BGG has no involvement, legal or otherwise, and is not responsible for my misdirection or misinterpretations of any submission that I have not cleared the rights for.
6. This Release Form will cover all of my submissions from October 1, 2012 until October 1, 2013.
7. I understand that BGG may need to edit my submission/s and agree to edit works in a timely manner if asked, and to accept edits if published without my consent.
8. I understand that BGG may or may not use my submission/s, or may decide to use only a portion of my submission/s, but by entering into this agreement I have given BGG the option to use the submission/s in any way that BGG sees fit until October 1, 2013.
9. I understand that all submissions are In-kind and my only compensation will be credit.
10. For legal purposes, I must receive credit under my name as on the copyright and/or registration or a pseudonym that is acceptable to the copyright, registration, and myself. If the submission/s is not copy-written or registered, the credit will be under my legal name. However, if I choose not to receive credit, I must email or post BGG a written request along with the submission/s.
11. I understand that once a submission is made it cannot be withdrawn.
12. I understand that BGG is a nonprofit organization in the state of Alabama.
READ AND AGREED:
**By submitting the form below, you agree to the above terms.
You will be redirected to confirm your submission.
By submitting this form you hereby state that you have read all of the above and agree to those conditions. After submitting the release form, email your submissions for the magazine and/or website to firstname.lastname@example.org