MechWarrior: Tactical Command (Video Game Review)
Mechwarrior: Tactical Command has everything that makes a great game which includes intense graphics, easy to use controls, amazing sound effects and fun gameplay. Players who grew up loving the series will not be disappointed with the new title on the iPad. If you haven't checked it out then you are already missing out! MechWarrior: Tactical Command is now available for iPad devices for $9.99. To learn more visit the official MechWarrior: Tactical Command website.
- Real Time Tactics on the go: MechWarrior: Tactical Command brings a true mobile RTS experience with Personae’s unique controls for iOS devices. Players can initiate precise, advanced commands with quick responses to get the most immersive BattleTech experience ever.
- Authentic BattleTech Mechanics: MechWarrior: Tactical Command stays very close to the original boardgame. Heat acts as stamina and Mech’s limbs have individual sources of health-watch Mechs cripple other robots as they destroy their limbs and bodyparts!
- Massive Damage: Players will fight through waves of Elementals, Tanks, and other heavy armored mechs with a squad of four warriors in 21 levels set across three planets, including Twycross, where a number of the events from the series occur.
- Massive Mechs: With 30 mechs taken from the series lore, there are a variety of Battle Mechs with different classes to deploy onto the battlefield. Charge in with a Mad Cat, annihilate the opposition with the Atlas, or wreak havoc with the Hatamoto-Chi.
- Massive Customization: Players earn C-bills and tech resources from missions to upgrade their lance of mechs. Increase a mech’s arsenal, tune their BattleMech’s accuracy, or enhance their weapon systems-MechWarrior: Tactical Command lets players build their mechs and squad members whichever way they desire.
Developer/Publisher: Personae Studio/Catalyst Game Labs/Studio MekTek/Virtual World Entertainment
Platforms: iPad II and new iPad on iOS 5 (reviewed)
Release Date: September 27, 2012